Agrawals of Washington
This is a social group, for the people living in Washington (Northwest USA) of significant Agrawal family connection, to keep families and kids in touch with Agrawal (Maharaja Agrasen and Maharani Madhavi) Culture and values , to teach the kids about significance of this sect of Indian sub-continent.
We welcome all of you, the descendants of Maharaja Agrasen and Maharani Madhavi (Agrawals) to join us, to build a stronger community and to share our traditional values with the next generation. As you know our society is known for compassion, equability, conformity and equanimity.We are interested in:
- Creating awareness about our proud heritage, culture and traditions.
- Engaging in humanitarian activities.
- Establishing a network and support our community, our children to promote spiritual, social and cultural development, establishing Agrawal traditions and unity and to learn more about the proud heritage of the Agrawal’s, particularly but not exclusively by the provisions of meetings, get-togethers, festival celebrations, worship, participating in social events, study etc.
- Providing critically needed assistance to and services to the members of our community in activities including but not limited to- education, medical & religion.
- Recognizing role models and create an exciting environment for children.
- Unifying the Hindu community by developing appreciation for and celebrating all aspects of the Hindu Philosophy and Religion.
- Providing a platform for matrimonial services for Agrawals.
- Establishing a Agrawal Community Center.
- Establishing educational institution.
- Co-operating with like-minded organization.